River Valley Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» West Wood High School
River Valley Corral Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 pm by Sapphire

» Ender Forest
River Valley Corral Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:48 am by Sapphire

» River Valley Barn!
River Valley Corral Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 pm by Kira

River Valley Corral

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

River Valley Corral Empty River Valley Corral

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:44 pm

This is where untrained horses go or wild horses.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

River Valley Corral Empty Re: River Valley Corral

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Ghost trots into the corral and stops as the mare and Sasha gets off and walks up to the mare and unties her shooing her into the corral next to us she closes the gate behind you locking it and the corral right next to the mare she untacks me and she gives me a apple. she then walks out of the corral leaving it open and i start grazing on the short grass thats in the corral, she then comes back and puts on my halter and where it goes on my muzzle is says in a gold box my name Ghost Ghost sighs and sways his tail as his own locks the gate behind her. she knew i wasnt completely tame unlike my sister Sapphire and her two Foals nina and Fire.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Kiora lays down feeling sad in her corral. She had no one to talk to or what to do. She puts her head down witing for something to happen,but nothing.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Ghosts owner Sasha brings both Sapphire Fire and Nina into the corral with him for they could re bond since they haven't really talked since she had her foals. "whose the new mare?" she neighs pulling her lips back. and flicking her head toward the new mare known as Kiora.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

https://rivervalleystables.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"hey sis." then he goes back to grazing and we get a hay bail and i bite a bunch and throw it to the new mare known as Kiora. "their you go"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Kiora ignores the mâle who threw hers ball of bail. She wasnt hungry. She just wanted to have her brother or sister near her like before. Kiora lifts her head up and looks at the mâle."thanks,," she mumbles to him.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"whats wrong Kiora? you need to eat..." the Stallion flicks his head toward her. and bites at the gate unlocking it and trots into it re locking it.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Kiora shrugs. "Nofin..." She says. She stares at the food thén at the Grey black horse. He seemed pretty cute to her.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

"your wild whats so bad about a secure and safe invornment they let the wild horses go in the Spring, when its safe, they also reunite with their herds as well. but me on the other hand... i was just a foal and i was ill... and they ended up taming me but not completely.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Kiora nods."i be never Been here..its awkward and it makes meh feel lonely .." She says looking into the males eyes."all i want is a family"she says.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:37 pm

wwe are your family he says with truthful ness. he hears Sasha come to try and train you i neigh and shake my mane.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Kiora nuzzles the mâle for thanking him. She thén eats the what he gave her.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Ghost was shocked that she had nuzzled him then he hears the clicking noise he lifts his head into the direction and he saw Sasha coming with a halter he couldnt believe what she was going to do he knew that the mare wouldnt know what she was doing sasha climbs over the gate and i back away knowing i would get into trouble if i interfeared. he watched as sasha climbed the fence and into the corral. she makes a kissing noise that catches the mares attention.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Kiora looks at the human who makes a kissing face. It scared her. She backs away immediatly. What was she going to do to her? Kill her? Attack her? Kiora looks at the mâle. Her eyes looking into his.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 pm

he neighs "its fine. she just putting a halter on you so you dont get hurt its required here. let her put it on you" he says softly.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Kiora looks at the mâle. Was he helping her? Or no? She wondered. He was the only one she trusted so she had to listen to what he said. Kiora moves towards the human and waits for her to pût the halter on.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

she smiles and puts on the halter tightening it to where it fit and it was a perfect match, she smiles and then says "good girl, welcome to the family." " i hope you enjoy it here at River Valley." she pets your nuzzle before leaving again. Ghost neighs and smiles. then he follows her to his own corral and lays down.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Kiora didnt like the halter. It wasnt comfortable. Now the girl and the mâle left. Kiora was Alone again. She looks at her cage and thought maybe she should run away. Kiora gives a coupl of huge knocks with her legs on the door and it soon opens. She tries to take the halter off her before the girl Catches her.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Ghost watches her from the corral next to her and says "thats not a good idea they will find you trust me ive tried several times." he looks at her with seriousness in his eyes "but ill make you a deal each night you can see your family if you come back here by morning."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Kiora looks at the mâle. "I have no family.." She says with sadness in her eyes. She could see the female with two foals and wanted to tell her how lucky she was but didnt she stayed there waiting for the mâle s reply. " if i leave ill be gone forever.." She says.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:08 pm

"we are your family stay with us here your safe from everything you get fed often so you wont starve and when your sick, your always stay warm, you also get a bunch of friends. Best part a bunch of people will be loving you." he sees her look at Sapphire and her foals.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Kiora shrugs.she didnt know what to respond to the mâle. Instead she Gets back into her corral and lays down head on her legs feelin lonely and sad.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm

he sighs and looks at the mare and backs up jumping over the gate and opening the mares corral open says their you want to go then go. he says it with annoyance. then trots off.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Kiora ignores the mâle. She didnt care anymore. She lays down not moving. She didnt want to loose her trust. Has she thought about the foals kiora wondered if it were his and the female.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:43 pm

he goes to the mare with the foals and turns to the foals 'how are my two beautiful nieces this morning?" he says as he nuzzles his sisters foals Nina and Fire.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next