River Valley Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» West Wood High School
the open plains Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 pm by Sapphire

» Ender Forest
the open plains Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:48 am by Sapphire

» River Valley Barn!
the open plains Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 pm by Kira

the open plains

2 posters

Go down

the open plains Empty the open plains

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:30 pm

this is where Ghost leads the horses to graze and roam freely. but they all listen to him hes top dog... horse?
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

the open plains Empty Re: the open plains

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:34 pm

slows down and stands on a hill as they run around it i rear and neigh strongly. as i keep an eye on them i graze on the hill while keeping an eye on them.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Kira looks at ghost. She thén continues to do the same thing has the others.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:44 pm

ghost often looks up often knowing their are cougars around this area he kept his ears perked, he knew that one would try an attack eventually.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Kira annoyed from doing the same things ha the others was going to stop,but thén she thought about what Ghost have told her about having to do things correctly to not get killed.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:03 pm

ears flick up hearing something then he realized it was a wild stallion which can easily take over the herd. he neighs loudly and strongly. ghost gallops quickly toward the stallion "This is my herd not yours we are owned not wild so get lost or this will end badly with a dead horse and that dead horse wont be me." ghost rears and flicks his hooves in the air leaving himself up on hind legs to make himself look strong and he also knew he was mustang, he was naturally wild. The stallion responds " you wouldnt kill me would you?" he neighs and pounds me to the ground i jump up rearing and slamming my hooves onto his side and he neighs in pain. but he jumps straight back up and he smashes his hoove on my leg and neighs i stand up ignoring my leg being broken and charges at the stallion running into its side and rears smashing into his side he neighs and gallops off as i continue to chase it my nostrils flairing. once hes gone gghost limps back to his hill as he sees all the foals play fighting but all the mares shaken up again.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Kira looks at ghost fight with another stallion. She runs to him. "You okay?" She asks nuzzling him. She was worried for him but didnt know what to do.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Yes ill be fine Kira... he limps and says im used to it... he sighs and limps back to his hill and doesnt graze he keeps his head up.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Kira nods,but instead of staying with the group she tries to run away and be free. She knew aaley would probably catch her and punish her,but she didnt care she had to try. And what would Ashley do, hit her? Make her harm?
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Ghost turns to Kira "Thats not a good idea kira... their gonna send me after you... and then who knows what..."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 pm

"Pff sending you after me? Sûre thing they will never do that..and anyways what are you going to do instead of running after meh? You cant even do harm.." She says and runs away quickly
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Ghost sighs and shakes his head, there gonna know sooner they do a head count... why couldnt she just listen to him, he was trying to help her... he sighs and rears neighing and gallops back toward the pasture.
- river valley pasture-
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum