River Valley Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» West Wood High School
River Valley Barn! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 pm by Sapphire

» Ender Forest
River Valley Barn! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:48 am by Sapphire

» River Valley Barn!
River Valley Barn! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 pm by Kira

River Valley Barn!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

River Valley Barn! - Page 3 Empty Re: River Valley Barn!

Post by Ghost Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 am

He stays awake seeing a familiar man he then stands up and stamps the ground he realizes its the man who had nearly killed him he jumps to his feet kicking the door open and trampling him as he rears landing his hooves on the mans back the man shreaks in pain. ghost was ready to smash into his back again and more then likely killing the man he was about to when he got roped by a bunch of humans Sasha looking at me in disappointment. They then bring me to the corrals. As punishment. -river valley corral-
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

River Valley Barn! - Page 3 Empty Re: River Valley Barn!

Post by Kira Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Kira hears noise. She didn't want to wake up but it was too loud. When she turns around she realizes that Ghost is attacking a man. "GHOST!!" Kira yells. Why was he doing that? She wondered. Kira stands up and looks at the man in pain then at ghost. Suddenly Sasha came. for the first time Kira could see she was disappointed at ghost. Who was this man anyways? She tought to herself. Sasha brought Ghost away so she was now lonely again. Kira lays down looking dead..but isn't. She hated feeling lonely but I guess she has no choice.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3